Your local WorkSource office in each county has excellent resources to assist you in finding a job or a career. We encourage you to visit your local WorkSource office for these services and more:
- Free use of computers, printers, fax machines, copiers, phones and well-trained staff to assist you with your electronic needs
- Information on In-Demand jobs and wages, and help with exploring different careers
- Access to Unemployment Insurance
- Workshops and Hiring events
- Assistance for Veterans and Military Spouses
Also visit WorkSource for a statewide occupation search. You are able to search by different criteria to find a job that meets your skills and your needs.
Click on the links below to help find resources in the Eastern Washington Partnership WDC area: