Through WorkSource, we offer several services to assist employers with their recruitment and hiring needs. For more information, please contact your local WorkSource office.
Job Posting and Screening
- Free listing on state wide job seeker website
- You have the option of having your listing anonymous or identified
- Free screening and referrals of applicants based on your requirements
On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Funding to offer you a low-cost way to train new employees, while providing the knowledge and skills essential to job performance.
- The qualified staff at WorkSource will carefully match the applicants to the job requirements.
Wage and Occupation Information
WorkSource offers local and state labor market information:
- Occupation wage levels
- Occupation descriptions
- Job and industry growth patterns
- Economic trends and forecasts
- Skill standards
- Labor force information
- Economic information (regional and county)
- Population and demographic information
- Affirmative action statistics
- Non-proprietary employer information
- Education and training outcomes: completion rates and graduate wages
In addition, the Employment Security Department offers up-to-date information on changes in Washington state laws, taxes and opportunities. There is also information available on the latest employment and economic trends.
If you are a new business or a business that is looking to expand, visit the Tri-County Economic Development District for information on their Rural Opportunity Loan Fund, then contact WorkSource for your new additional staffing needs.